Download PDF version of resume.
Systems engineer with extensive experience developing advanced communications systems from integrated circuits to international networks.
- System definition, software development, integration, verification
- Hands-on project management and business development
- Wireless communications systems, networking, and communications protocols
- Cellular/PCS: AMPS, TDMA, CDMA, GSM, PHS
- Wireless data: CDPD, Bluetooth, 802.11, GPRS, SMS, paging
- Internet: TCP/IP, enterprise networking
- Satellite networks & terminals
- Wireless applications: voice, data, location services, wireless local loop, enterprise
- Instruction: college-credit and extension courses in wireless and telecom
|1997 – present||Moring Consulting||Encinitas, CA|
|1994 – 1997||Pacific Communication Sciences, Inc.||San Diego, CA|
|1991 – 1994||Titan Linkabit||San Diego, CA|
|1988 – 1991||TRW, Inc.||Redondo Beach/Carson, CA|
|1981 – 1988||Hughes Aircraft Co.||Fullerton, CA|
|1984||Master of Science, Electrical Engineering (Hughes Fellow)
University of Southern California
Specializations in Communications and Signal Processing.
|1981||Bachelor of Science, Electrical Engineering
University of Cincinnati
Specializations in Communications and Computer Science.
Please see PDF version of resume for for details.